Did you know many facial cleansers contain this little treasure of clay? Bentonite Clay offers important minerals, has major drawing ability and detoxification properties for skin health. The clay comes from naturally occurring volcanic ash sediments here in the USA. Many animals will turn to eating dirt and clay to help remove poisons from their systems or during times of illness or distress. Well, that might explain why as a child I used to say “I la lu dirt” (Translation from a 2 year old, “I Love you dirt”)
Here are some of the benefits:
1. REMOVES FLUORIDE. When combined with magnesium chloride, it successfully reduces fluoride contained in water.
2. Combates dietary toxins. Aflatoxin is a type of mold like compound produced by organisms that thrive on a variety of different food crops. These toxic substances are detectable in peanut butter and some cooking oils. This clay has been shown to reduce health damage associated with the ingestion of aflatoxin.
3. Fights environmental toxins. It has a unique ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. It swells when wet and opens like a highly porous sponge. From here the toxins are drawn into the sponge through electrical attraction and once there, they are bound removing them from contamination.
4. Digestive Disturbances. It helps fight acid reflux, constipation, bloating, gas & diarrhea. It has been a common ingredient in medicines like Maalox & Rolaids for years.
5. Helps with skin and allergy issues. Dr Weston A Prince, in his book “Nutrition and Physical Degeneration” reported that several native cultures including those in the Andes, Central Africa & Australia consumed clays in various ways most often by carrying balls of dried clay in their bags and dissolving a small amount of it in water with meals to prevent poisoning from any toxins present and eliminate allergic reactions from food.
6. Provides minerals for the body. This clay has a high concentration of minerals including silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron and potassium. Bentonite clay is a staple in our homemade facial cleanser.
If you are interested in obtaining a free sample and giving us your feedback , email us at email@example.com.