A friend asked how do I naturally thicken my eyebrows due to aging?
There are many chemicals out there but nature has a way of helping out. Try these remedies and comment below.
1. Eat Biotin rich and healthy foods Biotin is a vitamin that helps hair growth. You should eat eggs, avocados, salmon and peanuts for a natural treatment of hair loss.
2. Use eyebrow and eyelash serum Brow serum is a product that is made to stimulate growth of hair follicles above the eye. Some of the best serums contain peptides as ingredients that make hair grow quickly.
3. Avoid wearing makeup Aggressive face makeup can slow down the growth of your eyebrows.
4. Avoid applying lotions and creams Lotions and creams clog hair follicles. This prevents the natural breathing process of hair and prevents your eyebrows from growing out long and healthy.
5. Massage your eyebrows Massage your eyebrows regularly. Massage therapy improves blood circulation around the eyebrow area. This further improves the supply of nutrients.
6. Comb to stimulate hair growth Brushing hair has its own benefits. Brushing hair helps in stimulating the blood capillaries, thereby increasing the blood circulation and transportation of nutrients and oxygen to the stem, root and bulb of the hair.
7. Drink Water Water is good for your overall health. It helps remove all the toxic substance from your body through urine. Start drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. This will enhance your body system and improve hair growth.
8. Include vitamins B and D This is important as it affects your internal organs and your physical appearance. Eat foods rich in vitamins B and D to improve hair growth. It will help you grow strong eyelashes and eyebrows that will be able to combat the harmful effects of chemical-based products like mascara and eyeliner.
9. Avoid over-plucking Plucking & waxing your eyebrows damages its hair follicle eternally, preventing hair from growing back ever, therefore it's suggested that one refrains from over- plucking.