Peppermint is a cross between watermint and spearmint and is native to Europe. This helpful herb has been known for its medicinal uses, and its impressively long history often gives it the prestigious title as the world’s oldest medicine. We have created a luxurious peppermint soap topped with candy cane sugar as a natural exfoliant. Makes a wonderful stocking stuffer for the candy cane lover on your list. We researched some of the benefits of peppermint for you and your skin.
Although we make no medical claims, we find it has been helpful with the following:
1. Nourishes dull skin & improves texture of oily skin. Perfect as a main ingredient in our latest artisan soap brick.
2. It helps with nausea & headaches – by using it in the shower as a soap or oil it helps get rid of headaches while breathing it in with the steam created by the shower. Love it.
3. It helps increase one’s immunity to colds in the winter.
4. Aids with digestion
5. Increases blood circulation.
6. Reduces fungal nail infection.
7. Eliminates bad breath & helps keep teeth & gums health.
8. Reduces risk of urinary tract infections.
9. Stimulates mental activity.
10. Promotes healthy hair growth.
11. Provides relief from some types of pain.
12. Helps clear up your stuffy head.